Completion Certificates and State Reporting
When do I receive my completion certificate?
- Once you complete a virtual course, you will have immediate access to your completion certificate.
I received a course transcript – when will I receive my completion certificate?
- The course transcript and completion certificate are one in the same.
How is the state notified of my course completion?
- Depending on which state you are licensed in and if the course is approved, TCI will report directly to your state. The states that we report to are: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wyoming.
When will you report to the state?
- Upon successful completion of your approved CE course(s), we report to your state (if applicable) on Fridays and the last business day of the month (excluding weekends and holidays).
How do I request a completion certificate for additional states?
- When you register for a virtual course, our registrar automatically checks for additional states you are licensed in making the completion certificates available for all states in which you’re licensed.